The Hamptons have always been known to be an exclusive summer destination for wealthy New Yorkers and home to some exceptional beaches and vacation destinations.
The Hamptons are known for its vibrant culture and beautiful scenery. They are known for their iconic mansion neighborhoods, endless beaches, vacationing celebrities and epic family celebrations. Summer season is in full swing, and, if you’re like many women, you may be wondering what type of hair color or style you should wear this summer.
Other Popular Summer Hairstyles to Wear at the Beach in the Hamptons this Summer
1. Messy buns: Messy buns are a popular choice for summer because they are both stylish, practical and EASY. A messy bun is a great way to keep your hair off your face and neck in the high humidity and heat.
2. Braids: Braids are another popular choice for summer hair styles. Braids are a great way to add texture and interest to your normal everyday look. They can be worn in various styles, from fishtail braids to French braids and can create a nother new look days later from the undone braid that creates waves and texture for a more full and fancy summertime hair style
3. Updos: Updos are a classic choice for dinner-time hair. If you want to wear your hair up, there are plenty of beautiful updo styles to choose from. From simple updos to more elaborate techniques, there is an updo to suit every occasion.
4. Half-up, half-down: This is a popular choice for brides who want to wear their hair down and keep it off their face. The half-up, half-down style is both stylish and practical.
5. Air dry your natural curls: are a popular choice for those with waves and curls. With the right products, you can achieve summer looks without much effort. Invest in your hair to buy back your time every day. At Salon East, we carry exclusive hair products that are built around your hair type and hair goals. Ask your hair stylist to recommend ana t home system to help manage your summer hairstyles.
What hairstyles will be popular in 2022?
A guide on how to choose that perfect summer hair style & hair color for this summer!
When choosing a summer hairstyle or hair color, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, you’ll want to consider the length of your hair. If you have long hair, you’ll have more options. If you have short hair, there are still plenty of beautiful hairstyles to do, it just may require more tools or accessories, which are always fun and on trend.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the overall goal of any big changes such as cutting it shorter, or going darker or lighter than your usual self. For example, if you’re having thoughts to go all in this summer and be a blonde, it’s most time is not that simple. It is not a one and done service, rather a more lengthy process if you have previously had any type of hair color on your hair.
Everyone is different and not all hair is created equal unfortunately. What one can do for you we may not be able to do for another due to their hair history. This is why it is s important when making any major changes to come prepared knowing there will be a plan to get you there. And likely have multiple visits to preserve the integrity of your hair.
It’s important to do your research when you’re looking for a hair salon. Read online reviews and talk to friends and family to get recommendations. Browse their Instagram and look at the work they are doing. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, schedule a consultation with the salons on your list, this will give you a chance to meet with the stylists and see the salon’s facilities. Pick one that suits you and where you won’t mind spending a few hours at. Before you finalize your choice, it’s essential to get a consultation first. This is a great way to see how the stylist will do your hair and a good opportunity to ask any questions. When you’re meeting with a potential hairstylist, it’s essential to make sure they understand your vision. Show them pictures of the hairstyles you like and specify what you’re looking for. This will help ensure that you get the hairstyle or hair color of your dreams.
You can expect to see long layers and va-va-va volume for this summer’s most hair trending hairstyle. Rigid cuts and hard styles are things from the past. Jaw-length bobs are also making it’s way to the top of this year’s trending summer haircuts, hairstyles and hair color.